The admissions to Jr. KG will be done online from the 6th of January at 11:00am to the 31st of January 2017 at 5:00pm. No applications will be accepted after this time.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm of parents and applicant child only. This is also called B2 size photograph.
Proof of residence
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar card of father and mother showing the residential address
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- For girls who qualify for Reserved Category (SC,ST, NT, OBC, SBC), caste Certificate in the Child’s name or if that is not available, then in the name of the Parents issued by the competent authority must be submitted
- Medical Fitness Certificate – compulsory for all applicants
- Current report card (2016-17) in case of sibling studying in the same school.
- Income certificate of parents if income is below Rs.1 Lakh per annum.
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Jr. KG||1 Aug. 2012||30 Sept. 2013|
Help & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
See links below to view instructions and guidance on how to fill out the application in different languages ( Application needs to be filled in English). To raise a question or view additional help, click on the link: Intelliadmissions Help Portal
Online application Link
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process.
Kindly DO NOT submit the print out of the completed application form until you are notified by the school to do so via SMS and school website.